John Ridley Opens Up On Mysterious Marvel/ABC Project and We were All...Wrong?

3:04 PM Unknown 0 Comments



Well, it seems I can rewrite my entire last article that I just released today focusing on if ABC will expand its side of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, as John Ridley had talked to Entertainment Weekly at the TCA’15 regarding the mysterious Marvel project and many rumors surrounded a potential Ms. Marvel show surrounding Kamala Khan. It even went as far as people guessing it could be a show focusing on Blade, Cloak and Dagger or even Deathlok, but up to this point it was still only speculation.[1]

“My only connection to social media is my lovely wife, who is dialed in, and I can tell you that 99.999 percent of everything that was put on social media was so phenomenally off-the-mark. Not to be arcane, but the rumors are truly off-the-mark. But it’s in a fun way. I’m just glad to be part of the conversation.” This is quite fascinating to think that up to this point every theory has been wrong, as all we can work with is the description of this show involves a hero from Marvel’s stable of characters, who will be reinvented for a show.

Yet while information is still scarce on the project, do not worry as this project is still under development and might potentially be his next show after American Crime’s second season comes to a close. He also offers a bit more information as “The only thing I can say about it is that I’m really in love with that project. I continue to give Marvel and ABC credit because within their system they’re still trying to bring in other voices. I’m in the development stage where I get down on my knees and pray that it goes forward.”

So, what do you think the show could be about? Who could the reinvented hero? Leave your thoughts below!

0 comments: