Information Revealed For the Jurassic World Sequel?

6:48 AM Unknown 0 Comments



In a recent interview with Colin Trevorrow, it seems that he has revealed more information regarding the already confirmed sequel for Jurassic World, which will be released on the June 22, 2018. While chatting with Wired, he gave a few tidbits regarding the sequel and if he will be involved with the project.[1]

“Whether or not I am involve din later installments or not, I felt it was important for me to set the table, I know they’re going to want to make them, I know that Steven definitely wants to make several of these movies, and I want to do my job in setting the table for something that can be rich and thoughtful and interesting.”

Furthermore, when talking about the film’s main theme and how it would affect future sequels, he stated that:

“I feel like the idea that this isn’t always going to be limited to theme parks, and there are applications for this science that reach far beyond entertainment. And when you look back at nuclear power and how that started, the first instinct was to weaponise it and later on we found it could be used for energy.”



“And this isn’t something necessarily that was in the book but is a seed that I wanted to plant in this movie, is that might be able to grow in more of these movies if they decide to make more of them, is: What if this went open source? It’s almost like InGen is Mac, but what if PC gets their hands on it? What if there are 15 different entities around the world who can make a dinosaur?”

So, what do you think of this potential storyline in the sequel? Leave a comment below!

0 comments: