Banner Is Heading To Asgard!

1:59 PM Unknown 0 Comments



It seems that we finally have the confirmation that the negotiations between Mark Ruffalo and Marvel Studios have lead to him joining the upcoming Thor sequel Thor: Ragnarok. He will be in the film alongside Chris Hemsworth and it still seems that Taika Waititi is directing with a script written by Craig Kyle and Christopher Yost.[1]

In a recent interview when asked he stated that “I play Dr. Bruce Banner and occasionally I turn into a big green, mean monster. I am excited to keep coming to this role. I see a lot of space for it to grow. I feel like there’s a lot of cool stuff to explore still, especially the relationship between Banner and Hulk. Hopefully we’ll see the two of them in a scene together. That would be cool!”

What I find rather interesting that while many believed the Hulk to appear in the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy film, it still seems like we are getting the closest thing we could for a Planet Hulk film. Maybe we will see the Hulk battle in an Asgardian coliseum and I agree it would be great to explore the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde relationship between Dr. Banner and the Hulk on the big screen.

What do you think? Leave a comment below!

0 comments: