Will Sam Raimi Return For A Marvel Film?

3:30 PM Unknown 0 Comments


It seems that Sam Raimi might be considering returning to directing a Marvel projects, once more, as in a recent interview, he stated that he "messed up on the third one. I think they're so complete now, Marvel. They probably don't need me anymore. But if they needed me? I'd love to. It's great to be wanted!" It seems that there is still some lingering regret regarding how Spider-Man 3 turned out, so it would be interesting to see him return to another Marvel project.

What I would actually love to see is to see him use his prowess of directing more R-rated shows like the upcoming Ash vs. The Evil Dead, so we could see him direct a Netflix show focused on Blade or even Ghost Rider. There are many films that are still open to finding a director, so anything is possible at this point and with three untitled films already announced for 2020 it wouldn't surprise me if he had a chance at getting his hands on one of them. Maybe even a Spider-Man sequel?

What do you think? Leave your thoughts below!

Source: http://www.monkeysfightingrobots.com/sam-raimi-wants-to-work-with-marvel-again/

0 comments: