Inhumans Cancellation Debunked?

7:59 AM Unknown 0 Comments



It seems that there is a confirmation that Inhuamns is still happening in 2019 as HitFlix has reached out to its connections to check with their internal source if the supposed dispute between Marvel Studios and Marvel Television was true and it seems that Agents of SHIELD using the Inhumans license is not stopping Marvel Studios of using the IP themselves. He does point out that if the Royal Family actually makes an appearance on the TV show then the film is scrapped, but until then only an official confirmation of Marvel Studios would be able to prove if the project is moving forward or not.[1]

A new report does actually point out that we might actually see Black Bolt and the Royal Family appear in 2019, as in a recent interview with Vin Diesel, which is hinting at the fact that he might actually be up for the title role, especially considering his success with the Fast & Furious franchise. “I can totally be something else with Marvel. I think playing that role only makes Marvel that much more excited and me having my experience with Marvel, seeing how great they were, makes me more excited. We’ve heard a lot of talk about Marvel wanting to have me play a character that doesn’t have my voice. So my voice is used for Groot and my presence is used for the other character.” If that doesn’t smell like Black Bolt, I don’t know what does![2]

What do you think of this news? Leave your opinion below!

0 comments: